Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smarter than the other kids.
I've noticed this too. Some people are just legit dumb.
I drink with friends, not all the time, but I still get steady B's.
I agreed. There are students that try too hard to be cool but cannot juggle school at the same time.
You are on a god damn forum on the internet. Of course we are more intelligent than the other human beings. We are like aliens Superman
[Image: wugcpy.png]

I seem smarter than the rest of my friends. I suck in knowledge like a sponge. Every time I try to explain something to them, I have to dumb it down.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
High School IT teachers don't know crap just so you know.
What happens when I go to school is... #1 I'm funnier than everyone else, #2 I'm basically smarter than everyone I come across, #3 When it comes to computing I know no one that knows more than me.
I'm really not trying to brag but this is how I feel :\
[Image: travy.png]
We live in a dumb society, I'm 18 now and I've noticed since each year since 7th grade that the curriculum got easier and easier, like it wasn't normal. I used to watch movies from the 70's and 80s about high school and how demanding it was back then and also talked to older friends and relatives about the curriculum back in those days and kids our age have it waaaayyy too easy now, don't feel special.

Ppl in general are becoming lazy and not utilizing their minds like ppl did before the late 70s. Why? Blame the government they're the ones providing us with the crap education system and only inducing curriculum and subjects that are only relevent for the profit and interest of corporations in the long run. Another reason is the distraction and importance we put into obtaining materialistic objects that has no significance or value other then the short lived satisfaction one puts into knowing they've acquired such objects.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
I use to go to a school in japan, full of Koreans and Asians, how do they want me to get good grades :O
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Here's the way I look at it.

Don't assume your smarter than everyone else.
Don't act like your smarter than else.
ASSUME you are dumber, and life will just be easier. Trust me.
(07-31-2010, 09:15 PM)Travy Wrote: What happens when I go to school is... #1 I'm funnier than everyone else, #2 I'm basically smarter than everyone I come across, #3 When it comes to computing I know no one that knows more than me.
I'm really not trying to brag but this is how I feel :\

You sound a bit cocky. I'm sure you have lots of friends.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Becoming Smarter? SniperRiflezzzz 50 11,189 08-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz