Support Forums

Full Version: Smarter than the other kids.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I notice how I am more intelligent than the other people I meet.
Honestly I would say that most people in my high school are idiots.
There are kids who drink and get wasted and end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.
Kids who smoke weed right before a test and then fail.

In my computer classes I am usually smarter than the teachers.

I also go to school outside of America so you guys might have your school system setup differently but does anyone else feel the same way I do?
I completely feel the same.I also feel I am way mature then most of kids in my school.Everyone is under a influence of some type of drug.I guess I'm the only good kid in my school.
(07-06-2010, 04:21 PM)PurpleHaze Wrote: [ -> ]I notice how I am more intelligent than the other people I meet.
There are kids who drink and get wasted and end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

I also go to school outside of America so you guys might have your school system setup differently but does anyone else feel the same way I do?

I smoke weed and I'm high honor studentGlare
School I go to isn't the best so I have a lot of "gangsters" and other people who come to school to just sit around and fail - idiots.
(07-06-2010, 04:54 PM)BRSteven Wrote: [ -> ]I completely feel the same.I also feel I am way mature then most of kids in my school.Everyone is under a influence of some type of drug.I guess I'm the only good kid in my school.

yea your right.
i feel like that some times but i can express it like im to scared to do it
It sounds like you are maturing faster than normal. Try not to let it get to your head, but you are quite the intelligent one.
(07-06-2010, 04:21 PM)PurpleHaze Wrote: [ -> ]I notice how I am more intelligent than the other people I meet.

whoa, hey thats awesome. lol, I'm not really that smart at school. I always look up to the smart kids at my school. Do you go to a selective school? thats if your country have a selective school program (in my country, Australia we have highschool for certain gifted and talented kids, the schools are called selective schools)
I go to school in Canada to just a normal public school.
My school doesn't offer any AP programs which upsets me because I hate the normal classes.

A large rift between intelligence and education sadly exists in your school. What year of school?
Not to sound like a complete no life, but I don't like the kids in my school. If I found someone on HF/SF that I knew irl, I'd probably be better friends with them then people I've known for a while, now that computers are what I plan to major in when I'm older.
Oh sorry that was a bit off topic. Alsso I was about to make a thread saying are you smart than your teachers, too. My computer teacher was 'new' to Linux, and she was having difficulties. She had no Windows knowledge anymore, and no coding/networking knowledge. Just Office/OpenOffice. This bothered me.. Only going into 10th grade though
(07-07-2010, 07:05 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]Not to sound like a complete no life, but I don't like the kids in my school. If I found someone on HF/SF that I knew irl, I'd probably be better friends with them then people I've known for a while, now that computers are what I plan to major in when I'm older.
Oh sorry that was a bit off topic. Alsso I was about to make a thread saying are you smart than your teachers, too. My computer teacher was 'new' to Linux, and she was having difficulties. She had no Windows knowledge anymore, and no coding/networking knowledge. Just Office/OpenOffice. This bothered me.. Only going into 10th grade though

Dear Reality

I feel exactly the same way as you do. I would be better friends with people who I have met on hf or sf since a lot of the people that go to my school are so spoiled. Also my computer teacher doesn't know that much about computers, which is ok most of the time however it gets really annoying especially when I need to know something that can easily be fixed.

From Bigant
Pages: 1 2 3 4