Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad dream + Bad Phone call
Well she is currently 16 years old.
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
(06-30-2010, 03:24 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Well she is currently 16 years old.
Ohh, and you?
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
I am also 16 years old...
(06-30-2010, 03:27 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: I am also 16 years old...
I though you where 30 -_-
hahahahahaahaha! jk!

Well you are in a hard situation, no talking, no seeing, what's the point? I know you like her a lot and I'm sure she like you a lot to but I think you need to move on, unless you wanna wait for her.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
I think I might move on, even though people told me to wait.
It's obvious you really care for this girl. It seems like she has been on your mind allot which caused you to dream about her.

As for the relation between your girlfriend disappearing and then you not being able to see her is hard to explain. I can only fathom that you sensed something wrong in your sub conscious mind and subsequently dream't about it.

I'm saddened by the news of you not being able to see your girlfriend, but always remember. If there's a will there's a way...

I'm sure you can stay in contact via phone and you could always meet up in secret Big Grin Or get a web cam? Anything to keep in contact with her.

I'm sorry for your predicament so if there is anything else you need please PM me or post here.
Do you love her?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I think I love her...

She mentioned today that she has a phone and her real dad doesn't care if we talk

Although we can't let her mom or chris find out we talk..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just feeling bad Koekert 7 1,850 05-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Prince
  My girlfriends vagina smells bad roody poo 28 7,240 03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Bad times but with some silver lining - What would you do? §overeign 2 505 02-25-2012, 10:21 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  I feel bad for blowing off my dad, but.... Slick_ 11 1,474 12-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Fetish for Middle Eastern / Brown Chicks [Bad thing?] Atmosphere 7 1,535 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Virus1x