Support Forums

Full Version: Bad dream + Bad Phone call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8055

That is a thread that will help you understand more.

Well with all this going on I went to sleep early last night. I was upset and not feeling well. Well I had a dream. I had a dream that I took a bus from my new school to my old school which is 2 hours away. I go to a class that I used to be in to just sit in there. I talk to people and then I see my GF in the class. I fall asleep and when I wake up she is gone. I ask people where she is and they say she left. I leave the classroom through a window. I walk around the bus area and I talk to people I used to know. I meet a kid who did the same thing, he came on the bus from Utah. We go sit in a lunch room which looked nothing like my old lunch room.

We sit and talk about things, at this point I forgot about my girlfriend. I had decided she probably went to go cheat on me or something. Normally I would never think that but this is a dream. Some how I magically appear in my old house. Their were people staying there, they were my GF's friends from my new school. Then of course she is there with us. I go in my room to redo some packet of homework I had to turn in a long time ago back in my old school. It was something we actually had to do. I was correcting it. I fall asleep in my dream and wake up in my dream and look around the house for Ashley. I can't find her anywhere, I look front yard, back yard and all the rooms. She is no where to be found.

Okay I wake up this morning to a phone call...

Guess who? It was her, calling from her real dad's number.
She tells me that we are not allowed to talk or see each other. If we do her and her real dad will get in trouble. Turns out she moved in with him.
I am just saying okay... Okay... Uh huh... Then I say bye. It lasted like 2 minutes on the phone. I was do confused and saddened at this point to talk.

The whole bad dream about her and then bad phone call confuses me. I think it is because I saw this coming. I figured something like this would happen. I don't understand does this mean me and her are over?

Also I think her leaving me in my dream and no where to be found symbolizes our breaking up...
Dreams are a representation of what is on your mind at that time. I read from your previous threads that you are worried about her, so obviously that'll be on your mind. It seems you care about her alot and from what I can tell she seems to like you alot aswell, don't worry about it too much, I'm sure you'll be together for along time. About you two being able to see each other; why will her and her Dad get into trouble? And what kind of trouble?
I'm not sure, she didn't explain much. I have no way of talking to her, I think were over. I will just have to wait till things change and I can be with her again...
The relationship is in your control, if you really do want to be with her, you won't let anything stop you. Don't break up with her. If anything just wait it out until things get better and you can be with her again. But do not break up.
Err but I hate not being able to see her or hear from her.
So imagine you break up with her, hoping that you'll get back together after things are sorted out, but because she's further away, I'm sure there's going to be other boys, what if she gets with one of them for support and because they're closer and stuff it'll be more convenient.
Well then it's her decision. I would just to have to move on. The way she talks to me she wouldn't ever want anyone else.
So if she doesn't want anyone else, it would be cruel to leave her. Just wait it out friend, who knows maybe it'll all be over with quicker then you thought?
I suppose, I will try to wait it out..
Hold on I didn't see but how old are you guys?
Pages: 1 2