Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn late work in
(07-01-2010, 01:28 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: No it's encouraging nothing, incase there is a reason that you can't get it done. Then here is a way of still getting the full credit. I remember my teachers used to tell me it was due then no matter what. My grandma was in the hospital and I had to go visit her... I told some teachers and they were like okay it's fine turn it in later. Then others would say no its due now...

Well it's hard to due things when their are more important things to do!

Yes, but you used "lying" in your post a lot, where as when your grandma was in hospital that is a valid reason.

~A
This is very descriptive. Reminds me of my middle school days lol. I always turned in my work late.
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
Slipping it in a place your teacher doesn't look then say they lost it and they look for it and find it there is a great technique. USed it a bunch in biology.
its so funny how i give in all my home work on time but to the teacher i dislike i alway give it late.
[Image: qoj1tz.gif]
haha the last part was kinda funny!
It's enforce, not inforce Smile

Also, when I was in school, I NEVER did my homework. But since I'm smart, and my teachers knew it (by the 100% on the tests I got) they always let me do extra credit. And itwas always mundane things. One was to get a male manicure (which I had my sister do). I even got a clear coat of nail polish put on, but guess what? I got full credit on an English assignment that was a 1500 word essay. I did this with all my classes because the teachers like me since I had a good personality and payed attention in class.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
i never do my homework, my parents will lie for me so this will work Big Grin
my dog ate my laptop Tongue

nah what i say alot is, my printer doesn't work :'(
That's a great excuse, I can use that because I don't have a printer on my PC. Big Grin

Good thread too. I can make use of this. *bookmarks*
(07-21-2010, 06:09 PM)RedOwn Wrote: my dog ate my laptop Tongue

nah what i say alot is, my printer doesn't work :'(

i may use that this year, my dog really ate my homework once.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's late, and I need to know the size of a human appendix Camgaertner 3 943 10-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Last Post: x2theone2x