Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true ?
(06-15-2010, 08:18 AM)Tears Wrote: Oh okay i see what your saying it would be me that deletes the drives not Linux. I have XUbunto on my flash drive, just messing around with it for the first time. And hey thanks for the answer. Smile

Yeah, for the first time, i'm curious about thisSuperman. I almost lost my other partition. (using WUBI to install Ubuntu inside Windows).Omg

When you open ' My Computer ' inside Windows, i see my partition. Actually, it happened when you install Wubi inside Windows, then when you are using Ubuntu, when you open to 'Computer', there are only show single HDD (CSmile partition. The other HDD (DSmile is not appear.

After that, my solution is, i reformat all data on my partitions, and installed Windows as default OS. After that, i install 2nd OS, UBUNTU with CD or flash drive, When i opened 'computer' at Ubuntu Yeye, all my HDD Partition appeared.PiratePiratePirate
ThumbsupWhistleWhistleThumbsup

Just sharing my experienceVictoire
AmenSan
flickr®

No unless you install over a drive it will not. Chances are you installed over one of your drives.
(04-17-2011, 01:45 PM)RDCA Wrote: No unless you install over a drive it will not. Chances are you installed over one of your drives.

If we already had other partition created?
AmenSan
flickr®

Not if you install it WITH windows.
But you can choose for it to be your main partition.
That would be very weird if ubuntu did that. So i assume they dont do it, why would they?
i dont know too...
(04-19-2011, 06:22 AM)Spectrum Wrote: Not if you install it WITH windows.
But you can choose for it to be your main partition.

With Wubi?
AmenSan
flickr®

ive been using ubuntu for over 2 years now without windows. and tbh with you, i find it much more sexier than windows. and i was tired of having to reinstall the OS all the time, so i just switched;)
(04-26-2011, 09:19 AM)dan08 Wrote: ive been using ubuntu for over 2 years now without windows. and tbh with you, i find it much more sexier than windows. and i was tired of having to reinstall the OS all the time, so i just switched;)

good idea.. using vm
AmenSan
flickr®

How can it delete drivers? Isn't those installed on the OS itself, harddrive.