Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My graphic card doesn't work
Hey guys hows it going.Recently i've had an issue with my dell laptop.It's a 500 series laptop.So long story short,my dad wanted to delete some stuff from the laptop as he needed some free space and i think he accidentally deleted the graphic card drivers.Unfortunately i don't remeber what brand my gfx card is.I've been downloading all kinds of drivers but none of them is recognised.Could you guys please help me,i don't know what else to do and i don't want to reformat it 'cos i have a lot of important stuff in it.

Thanks in advance
Try Device Doctor & also get Speccy for next time.

I take it your OS is Windows XP as you posted it in this section? If it's not, please state what your OS is.

What's your exact problem? Are you unable to see any picture at all, or can you see a picture but it's very bad quality? Please explain the problem you are having in order for us to help you out Smile
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
@Beano

Yes my OS is XP(hence the section lol).Thing is i can see picture,but the games don't run anymore.For example,PES2009 used to run very smooth before but now it says that i don't have the minimum requirements for this game to run.Other less bigger game than PES are able to work but the quality is awful
Look on the box that you got your laptop in. Then it will have it on there, then you can go to their website and download it
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows XP SP2 doesn't remember network share passwords zer0on1 8 4,504 09-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Last Post: zer0on1