Poll: What colored hat are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
White Hat
45.00%
18 45.00%
Black Hat
15.00%
6 15.00%
Grey Hat
40.00%
16 40.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Differences: White Hats, Black Hats, and Grey Hats
Great tutorial mate, very HQ and detailed Big Grin! keep them coming Big Grin
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
I'm a whitehat. I usually help all my friends find the best anti-virus scanners for them, and also help them get rid of it. Most of my friends are not into the whole "computer" scene, so I am the one who usually fixes and helps them fix their computer.

I can't be a blackhat because I think that being a hacker is a lot and much more intricate into bypassing an actual firewall to get into the main system. It's just too hard to even comprehend.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(04-07-2011, 09:02 PM)Kaix781 Wrote: I can't be a blackhat because I think that being a hacker is a lot and much more intricate into bypassing an actual firewall to get into the main system. It's just too hard to even comprehend.

I was doing such activities before. I've recently decided to go against it. Oui A true Black Hat will prove to be a very efficient White Hat. Not that the hats really matter, of course.

Overall, I am a pure silk white hat. I fight for justice in the cyber world, I hijacked an email that was being used against SF to scam people of their windows live accounts. Yeah, white hat for me.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
As you can probably see, i'm pure white hat, I always wanted to find an exploit in something like google and get in their hall of fame for telling them about the exploit.
white hat..^_--
nice comparison mate.
I think I'm between of the grey and black hat.
(04-10-2011, 04:43 PM)elvinguitar Wrote: nice comparison mate.
I think I'm between of the grey and black hat.

If you're in between your still a greyhat.
I am a grey hat as well.I love to help people but use alot of blackhat tools.
I am a black hat, And sadly I always will be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide] - White Hat Helping Basic Overview --([-S7N-])-- 6 2,156 06-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Eraj