Poll: What colored hat are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
White Hat
45.00%
18 45.00%
Black Hat
15.00%
6 15.00%
Grey Hat
40.00%
16 40.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Differences: White Hats, Black Hats, and Grey Hats
I'm white hat with a tiny tint of grey. I like to look at things to see how they work, and if someone does something to me and gets away with it, I don't find it right. I don't have viruses and st00f on my computer though, anymore Smile
I'm a greyhat, but I started as a Blackhat..
I'd consider myself a Grey Hat. I once got someone's Steam account information and I logged into it and made it aware to all of his friends that he was hacked, as well as I changed his name, avatar, and description so he knew, and left the account alone.
(07-21-2010, 08:09 PM)Hovertac Wrote: I'd consider myself a Grey Hat. I once got someone's Steam account information and I logged into it and made it aware to all of his friends that he was hacked, as well as I changed his name, avatar, and description so he knew, and left the account alone.

the old days, i use to get steams Sad

kinda not intrested in that stuff anymore
I'm more of a Greyhat. I hack for fun.
I'm WhiteHat.
I've always hated BlackHats. No offense to anyone, it's just attacking someone's Computer doesn't seem right.
Im a complete white hat. i also like helping people
I am going to be twisted and say inbetween black hat and grey hat Tongue
I'm about 99.9% White Hat, and 0.1% Grey.

I enjoy helping people in any way I possibly can, but there are certain boundaries I'm not afraid to cross, but that rarely happens.
(07-22-2010, 06:37 AM)Fear Wrote: I'm more of a Greyhat. I hack for fun.

How do you find destroying people for no reason fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide] - White Hat Helping Basic Overview --([-S7N-])-- 6 2,117 06-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Eraj