Poll: What colored hat are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
White Hat
45.00%
18 45.00%
Black Hat
15.00%
6 15.00%
Grey Hat
40.00%
16 40.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Differences: White Hats, Black Hats, and Grey Hats
I'm a grey hat.
I started Grey hat but then quickly changed to White hat. When I first viewed HF all the black hat stuff seemed cool but I much preferred the White hats because I like to provide assistance and help people.
(06-21-2010, 02:59 AM)Sam Wrote: I started Grey hat but then quickly changed to White hat. When I first viewed HF all the black hat stuff seemed cool but I much preferred the White hats because I like to provide assistance and help people.

Same thing happened with me. I wanted to be a cool "hacker" and everything, but decided being a white hat is better. I like helping people with their problems.
I'm mainly specifieing myself into White Hat "hacking" . But I do know my part of the Blackhat, supposingly I'm a Grey hat, but well.
I'm a White hat, ''programs to ensure safety of a computer'' :d
Howlong have you been WH'ing Memo? (:
(06-21-2010, 11:16 AM)Pedobear™ Wrote: Howlong have you been WH'ing Memo? (:

I post many HJT logs on HF and when they say ''remove server.exe'' or any crypted file, I'll remove it, but nextime in the future, you know its a virus or a crypted file, you know what is wrong and what isn't wrong Big Grin

Understand,Pedobear™?
I am pure white hat
I m 80% in BH's and 20% in WH's ...so we can say like 40% GH's...!
ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE ILLUSIONARY
Hey Guest click HERE to join Support Forums ,It just takes a minute Oui
As someone that is a Certified Ethical Hacker I can safely say a white hat uses all the same tools that everyone else does.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide] - White Hat Helping Basic Overview --([-S7N-])-- 6 2,117 06-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Eraj