Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mum has JUST left me and my bro.
Well iv started thinking about joining the army again, iv always wanted to.. when i was 16 our of school i went to sign up but i was too small but atm im still thinking what i want to do but HM forces are looking big!. meaning ill most likely sign up.
The army will be good for you. It can even offer you a chance at resuming your education, and it definitely improves your economic prospects once you are discharged. It is not easy but it is rewarding, from what I have heard.
I'm going to be honest with this and take no disrespect from it.

Your mother can not call her self a mother. A mother is always suppose to put her kids before anyone else and never leave them with someone else. That's just bad parenting hood.

Also, she's just a child herself because she is still relationship jumping from one to the next.

I say you need to sit down with your mom and voice your opinion about this hole thing. PM me more about my answers I can give you.
Any new information about your life? Did everything get sorted out?
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
That sucks.
you should help your mom alot now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 832 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 504 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  My husband and his mum, are they normal? disconiuniu 35 6,679 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: -Infectious
  I fancy my girlfriends mum h-boy 44 9,112 07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: specizripn
  My mum..is irritating? 12 1,648 01-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Deltron