Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed 4 courses this year (Senior Year)
(06-03-2010, 03:14 PM)Beano Wrote: Would you mind explaining to me what a "cyber school" is? I'm from the UK and I'm pretty sure we don't have them here.

Also, it hasn't ruined your chances of getting a job. I've heard of employers employing people because in their interview, the employee showed such will and determination that they seemed the perfect person for the job even though they didn't have many qualifications.

It's like an online school where all the courses are completed online.

I did that for 6th grade, sucked had almost no social contact with anybody besides on HF.
Just re take the classes. Smile So you can graduate. Smile
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
(06-03-2010, 03:14 PM)Beano Wrote: Also, it hasn't ruined your chances of getting a job. I've heard of employers employing people because in their interview, the employee showed such will and determination that they seemed the perfect person for the job even though they didn't have many qualifications.

So true, happened to my brother.
Imo, if school doesn't interst you, or the direction you're in doesn't interest you, I'd switch down. Even though this is your senior year.
I hate to say this but if you've failed 4 courses your most likely going to fail.

I failed 5 bnut I still passed because I slept with my 2 teachers. Also, I was getting high everyday you know the teenage life.
How did you fail them in the first place?
You can still retake them like you're doing but seriously, how did you fail 4 courses?
(06-02-2010, 09:31 PM)Boostin Wrote: Well I dont know what to do im stressed as hell. I failed 4 courses this year and a couple last year. I go to a cyber school (Which is HORRIBLE never do) Soooo now im so stressed I need to take 2 courses in summer school and 4 classes next year... this is the worst thing ever. I wish I could go back into time and never go into internet school. But I cant so like what should I do next year? I dont wanna go to public school kids will see me and be like (yo wasnt that kid suppose to graduate last year hahaha what a retard) But I feel im gonna fall behind in internet school if I go next year.... This killed my chances of a full time job and college for atleast a year. ughh FML. Bebe-pleure

What is a cyber school like? I have a couple of friends that go to a cyber highschool. I mean, don't they still have the same syllabus as the other schools? how do you get into a cyber school? Are there any special tests?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Relevance of fire and safety courses JERINT 2 654 06-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Last Post: iriss
  Starting Junior year very soon Ambitious 20 3,852 09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  First Day Of My Freshman Year! -Infectious 12 1,913 08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Last Post: ShellsRus
  First Day Of Freshman Year, Already Got In Trouble! -Infectious 16 2,708 08-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Confuse
  Looking forward to the new school year? Bauer 7 960 08-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Last Post: -Infectious