Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed 4 courses this year (Senior Year)
Well I dont know what to do im stressed as hell. I failed 4 courses this year and a couple last year. I go to a cyber school (Which is HORRIBLE never do) Soooo now im so stressed I need to take 2 courses in summer school and 4 classes next year... this is the worst thing ever. I wish I could go back into time and never go into internet school. But I cant so like what should I do next year? I dont wanna go to public school kids will see me and be like (yo wasnt that kid suppose to graduate last year hahaha what a retard) But I feel im gonna fall behind in internet school if I go next year.... This killed my chances of a full time job and college for atleast a year. ughh FML. Bebe-pleure
If you want to graduate on time then retake your classes online or go to a summer school. If you don't care about your education, then sit there and do nothing or drop out, but I don't recommend that.
Would you mind explaining to me what a "cyber school" is? I'm from the UK and I'm pretty sure we don't have them here.

Also, it hasn't ruined your chances of getting a job. I've heard of employers employing people because in their interview, the employee showed such will and determination that they seemed the perfect person for the job even though they didn't have many qualifications.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
Well, as hard as it is to accept, this is entirely your fault. Nobody else to blame. I do hope you'll do better in the future.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Ouch bro that sucks :S but there are other options out there
(06-03-2010, 02:52 PM)hippypancake Wrote: If you want to graduate on time then retake your classes online or go to a summer school. If you don't care about your education, then sit there and do nothing or drop out, but I don't recommend that.
Yeah im not dropping out no way, im taking two in the summer and taking 4 next year. It's not the best thing but I have no other choice.. I wont drop out.

(06-03-2010, 03:14 PM)Beano Wrote: Would you mind explaining to me what a "cyber school" is? I'm from the UK and I'm pretty sure we don't have them here.

Also, it hasn't ruined your chances of getting a job. I've heard of employers employing people because in their interview, the employee showed such will and determination that they seemed the perfect person for the job even though they didn't have many qualifications.
cyber school is basically school on the computer. Im not to sure if they have internet school in UK though.. And thanks!

(06-03-2010, 03:33 PM)Heli0s Wrote: Well, as hard as it is to accept, this is entirely your fault. Nobody else to blame. I do hope you'll do better in the future.
To an extent yes it is my fault. But internet school is nothing like normal school. We have block scheduling and teachers dont tell you what to do. they expect you to do all the work and find out what work you have to do by yourself. As to were normal schools you have teachers constantly reminding you what to do and what not. And thanks I guess it's in some ways a plus just for the simple fact I have NO idea what I wanna do with my life yet lol.
What You Should Of Done Is Tudied And Payed Attention Duyring Class
There is NO Point of Stressing at the end if you didnt try
now sadly i know you didnt studie because 4 classes
it only takes 2 hours to study one exam and such
what i suggest if they hold you back
is study harder the whole year so they can see you improved
it doesnt mater how long it takes youto get out of that school it matters
with what education.
(06-03-2010, 03:33 PM)Heli0s Wrote: Well, as hard as it is to accept, this is entirely your fault. Nobody else to blame. I do hope you'll do better in the future.

This could be highly untrue, you don't know the OP's current situation.

At my school I've already failed one course. This is not my fault at all. Lately a lot of things have been going on at my school, resulting in us getting taught the wrong things for 75% of the course, and then being given the worlds worst teacher for the rest of it.

So yeah basically it could have been the OP's fault but it might not be entirely his fault.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
Online activity takes alot away from your studies.. I was failing at when I stayed up late on Hf but then decided I needed a change.
I;m not sure if i;d rather go to 'cyber school' I would have to have many long debaits with myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Relevance of fire and safety courses JERINT 2 654 06-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Last Post: iriss
  Starting Junior year very soon Ambitious 20 3,852 09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  First Day Of My Freshman Year! -Infectious 12 1,913 08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Last Post: ShellsRus
  First Day Of Freshman Year, Already Got In Trouble! -Infectious 16 2,709 08-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Confuse
  Looking forward to the new school year? Bauer 7 960 08-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Last Post: -Infectious