Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD FORSAKEN WEBSITE!!!
Hello, long story short even as I try and type this a website keeps popping up in a new tab on my screen every few seconds until there’s about twenty of them, the same thing some damn site called low price something or another I scanned my computer and deleted some threats but I don’t know what I’m doing really I’m ignorant with tech.Please somebody tell me how to get rid of this mind numbingly annoying site.
Thanks, Tim.
hamer,

Please try to get the full address of the malicious website.

Until then, I recommend downloading MalwareBytes and installing it. Run a full system scan and remove all infected files it finds.

Also, do you have an antivirus and firewall installed?
(05-30-2010, 02:11 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: hamer,

Please try to get the full address of the malicious website.

Until then, I recommend downloading MalwareBytes and installing it. Run a full system scan and remove all infected files it finds.

Also, do you have an antivirus and firewall installed?

I do have a firewall and antivirus and the current address is http://godirectshowroom.biz/search/searc...qq=yassine but the name seems to change every few hours its still the same site though.
Did you do the MBAM scan?
Have you noticed your mouse moving? or any weird processes in your Taskbar -> Processes?
Post a HijackThis log in the correct forum.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Hi, hamer.

If you need any assistance, please click here.
Yep, i recommend posting a HJT log from the hijackthis program, and the HJT crew will assist you.
Before going for the HJT log, I'd like to ask you to run a scan with the ESET Online Scanner by downloading it from the link (Link) and running it. Follow the on-screen instructions. It will automatically download it's database. Once it is done, check all options for removal and proceed with the scan. Once the scan is finished, post the number of infections found and let me know if issues still persist after cleaning.
Try seeing if theres any werid unusal tasks running in your task manger you can acess it on your keyboard hold the two buttons Ctrl and alt then click delete and it should open your task manger if you have windows xp if not then you will see an option to open task manger! GOOD LUCK