Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best MP3?
I actually had 2 iPod's along time ago both are broken now. I need to get a new Music device. I live in Canada, so anything in Canada is good Thumbsup

I know iPod's are still good these days but are there any new MP3 companies that are better than iPod or look cooler ?
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Basically it's either the iPod Touch or the Zune HD. Everything else seems to be sub par.
I heard Zune breaks really easily.
I'm thinking of iPod Touch Smile
(05-24-2010, 07:37 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: I heard Zune breaks really easily.
I'm thinking of iPod Touch Smile

I've always had iPods (3 so far) and they're definitely my favorite. I haven't dropped any, but I've had a friend who had his thrown out of the window of a moving car and it still works Roflmao
Wow.. My friend bought an iPod Touch, He brings it into gym class and he drops it and the screen cracks.
He first was like "Look at my new iPod"
*Drops*
Everyone laughs at him .
(05-24-2010, 07:51 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: Wow.. My friend bought an iPod Touch, He brings it into gym class and he drops it and the screen cracks.
He first was like "Look at my new iPod"
*Drops*
Everyone laughs at him .

Well yeah, the screen is prone to cracking but the system still works.

Usually people on craigslist offer repairs for like $50.
Nice, Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to get it. I would get an iPhone but I think phone's are a waste of money, so iPod Touch will be good Smile
imo iPod classic is the best.

classic 120GB = $240
touch 32GB = almost $300
I you like games for kids and some extras go for touch. I you want space to watch movies and have a lot of music go for classic.
I don't like how the iPod Classic looks.
If I were to buy an iPod it would be either the chrome, that was just released not to long ago or iPod Touch
Buy an iPod Touch but buy one of the cases which protect it from bumps and scratches Smile.

I need a new signature!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What mp3 player has the best sound quality? kitson 3 4,015 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Will MP3 players inadvertently start taking files off a computer? kitson 0 675 02-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Last Post: kitson
  I'm looking to get a new Mp3 player. Alowishus 27 7,431 11-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  Mp3 ID3 Tags Not Showing! dav113 1 1,411 09-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Last Post: dav113
  Download any MP3 or video from Youtube xHunterx86 4 1,254 05-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: xHunterx86