Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking to get a new Mp3 player.
So I am looking to get a new music player due to my Zune being a little outdated so I'm starting to have some problems with it. And I am most likely gonna get one for christmas so anyone got any suggestions on what I should get?
[Image: 2T1p.gif] Click me!
(10-12-2009, 07:50 PM)Alowishus Wrote: So I am looking to get a new music player due to my Zune being a little outdated so I'm starting to have some problems with it. And I am most likely gonna get one for christmas so anyone got any suggestions on what I should get?

Without a doubt the Apple Ipod Touch 3G. I love it.

Review
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I have heard good things. But what is the biggest size of HD I can get without going over like 300 bucks?
(10-12-2009, 07:57 PM)Alowishus Wrote: I have heard good things. But what is the biggest size of HD I can get without going over like 300 bucks?

32GB, plenty of space if you ask me. If you're looking to get one cheap look on http://www.overstock.com or some place for a refurbished one.

Thanks man, also I was looking around there and I couldn't find a 3rd gen there right now. Is there a big difference between 2nd and 3rd gen?
(10-12-2009, 08:11 PM)Alowishus Wrote: Thanks man, also I was looking around there and I couldn't find a 3rd gen there right now. Is there a big difference between 2nd and 3rd gen?

I don't have a 2g but from what I hear there's not much of a difference. Voice recognition, stuff like that. Nothing major.

Hmm ok. I most likely don't need voice recognition. Thanks man. That is probably what I'm gonna get.
Itouch Big Grin
_T_O_ _S_H_O_R_T_
Are you looking for a hardcore music player with lots of storage or a popular and fun player that stores most of your collection? For the later the touch definitely wins hands down, for a hardcore music player I am a fan of the old school ZEN vision M hard drive players, you can pick one of them up cheap and replace the battery with one from a first gen iPod with a little bit of modification (ask if you want me to elaborate on these modifications.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
iPod Touch, 'nuff said.

I think the 3G iPod Touch has a microphone (Larger models only) and it uses the iPhone 3GS-grade chips (Faster CPU.etc)
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What mp3 player has the best sound quality? kitson 3 4,015 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Will MP3 players inadvertently start taking files off a computer? kitson 0 675 02-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Last Post: kitson
  Looking to buy a new music player faviouz 4 1,265 11-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Maine
  Mp3 ID3 Tags Not Showing! dav113 1 1,411 09-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Last Post: dav113
  What's the best MP3? eXosphereâ„¢ 49 8,589 08-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: JesusOfSuburbia