Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
How do i get 6 packs abs ?
(05-20-2010, 11:42 AM)secattack Wrote: I can't understand
What's the exercice to do while watching TV or using PC

P90x takes around 1 hour each day for 90 days. I don't think you can get abs by just sitting at your computer desk all day.
[Image: hugs.png]
(05-20-2010, 11:42 AM)secattack Wrote: I can't understand
What's the exercice to do while watching TV or using PC

You listen to some music, turn off your TV and PC.
And start doing situps.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Well, to want to get the 6 packs abs then there is required different exercise which is required relevant to the body parts. Another thing is that only exercise can not helps you but diet is also necessary to help out to make the 6 packs abs. I prefer to join the gym to get the better and effective result.
lose weight (abs are'nt how much muscle you have; but also how much fat is'nt showing)
and do set ups...

Their are these hard ones you can do which require 2 ppl to do. That you only need to do about 10 in rows. and do 3 rows a day...

If a stool is availible, rest your ass on it and slowly lean back. your feet will start to move upward. Have a friend hold your feet as they rise... Eventually your back will be at level with your feet... Now do your first set up (try keeping the legs forward)

This does alot. and requires alot of energy.. But it stretches muscles that make the ab muscles stronger and more toned. stretches ligaments throughout the abdomen and legs (making you noticebly taller if you do these alot)

does alot... But running also helps ALOT

and so does jumping...
and not to sound stupid here. but when im baked I always have my abs flexxed for some reason.. and it feels normal (like it feels good having your abs flexxed when im hi; but it may just be me)
the next day (if your not hi) your abs willl hurt and loook way better...
slowly getting better
Even if you have Abdominal muscles, they won't show because you have even the slightest amount of fat on your stomach. Try to lose weight (if your skinny try to eat more proteins to build up muscle). + Workout obviously.
Do 50 sit-ups per rep. Do 5 reps whole day.
(05-18-2010, 12:31 PM)RadianTRusH Wrote: Lols that won't get you anywhere. Tongue

Actually it is better then nothing.

There are several tools that u can purcashe and u bend it around ur stomach and do the same.
The reason he says it won't get you anywhere is because spot reducing fat is a myth. Obtaining a six pack is done through proper dieting. You could do 500 crunches everyday, and you might actually end up looking bigger with no visible abs because the muscles have gotten bigger but the fat hasn't reduced.

However, I'm not suggesting that you not do crunches. A six pack gained simply because you are too skinny is unsightly. Find a calorie calculator and find out roughly how many calories you need everyday as well as learning how to diet properly.

I run 2-3 miles a day (not that much compared to runners, I know) and my daily workout involves core and abdominal exercises. But I'm still only showing a four pack because I get complacent about my diet.

I haven't said anything new or revolutionary, but I hope this helps anyone skipping to the last post. I wonder how going to the beach went for the original poster.
People are acting like there's some magic spell for six packs.
Sit-ups and Crunches. Nothing else.

Maybe jogging, if you need to loose fat too.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
i eat chocolate all day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I do Abs excercise Vish 28 6,044 05-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: SoleCampbel