Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
How do i get 6 packs abs ?
Hello all
Still 3 weeks for summer
I'm going to the beach with a girl
How can i get 6 packs abs in 3 weeks ?
What are the exercices ?
Try doing about 200 situps a day for the next 3 weeks? but i personally don't like getting down on the floor. My trick when you're just sitting around on computer or watching the tv tense your stomach muscles, tense and release and do this like in groups of 20 or 30 rest, then repeat.

(05-18-2010, 12:24 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Try doing about 200 situps a day for the next 3 weeks? but i personally don't like getting down on the floor. My trick when you're just sitting around on computer or watching the tv tense your stomach muscles, tense and release and do this like in groups of 20 or 30 rest, then repeat.

Lols that won't get you anywhere. Tongue
Do as many sit ups as you can. Look up AB WORKOUTS on google.

If i were you, i would do a lot of sit ups and other types of sit ups that help your abs.
(05-18-2010, 12:31 PM)RadianTRusH Wrote: Lols that won't get you anywhere. Tongue

You would be surprised, if you do it every chance you get it becomes very intense and it does work.
Look at my abs Evilgrin

[Image: ripped-abs.png]

Nice abs man, if they were yours.

Although if you do sit ups while you watch TV i find that helps me.

What i do is:

I turn on the TV, and every time it gets to a commercial i pump out some sit ups. Since the commercials are separated you will have time to relax etc. This really does help me and it might help you. Try it out, soon you wont even know you do it.
Or if you are on the computer, just take a break every once in a while and just do some sit ups or push ups, in your case sit ups because you want abs.

Give it a shot, let me know if you do and how it goes for you.

//Pretextâ„¢
If you want 6 pack abs you need diet so you loose fat covering your abs.
Working out is least of your problem.
Abs are NOT MADE BY EXERCISE, well, 15% of it is.
I recommend doing good exercises, but, the rest of it is diet! You need to undercut your calories, go low carbs, and do HIIT cardio.
I find those abs repulsive. If you want to learn how to loose 3/4 stone in 3 months and gain muscle as well as raise stamina and run a 6/7 minute mile.

If you're interested then please let me know and I will write up a tutorial.
Yeah, thats true. The lower your % of bodyfat is, the more marked your muscles will be. That means, if you want six pack abs, you have to eat and drink right. Working out aswell can only make it better Smile
(05-18-2010, 02:57 PM)Sam Wrote: I find those abs repulsive. If you want to learn how to loose 3/4 stone in 3 months and gain muscle as well as raise stamina and run a 6/7 minute mile.

If you're interested then please let me know and I will write up a tutorial.

I would actually love that. Any chance you can do that, and throw it up on the forum, as well as PM'ing me when you've written it? I'd really appreciate it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I do Abs excercise Vish 28 6,042 05-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: SoleCampbel