Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
How do i get 6 packs abs ?
Do as many crunches as you can everyday. Do at least 3 reps a day imho.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKg_cdwq9l4[/yt]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Lol it's Scooby Tongue

I used to follow some workouts of his.
There is a new video out, its like 7 minutes of Abs, and after two weeks i think you will have them as well.
This is what I follow.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKCVCZe474[/yt]

But yeah, rough work out.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(05-19-2010, 03:44 PM)NekoChan Wrote: This is what I follow.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKCVCZe474[/yt]

But yeah, rough work out.

haha, the music in that was funny.

What's your current body structure, in particular your torso? You cannot achieve rock hard abs in three weeks. The Rectus Abdominis takes a sustained period of time to train - three weeks isn't long enough.

There are a few things you should remember. Make sure you eat the right foods. Foods containing high protein, and less saturated fats is important. Try to only eat carbohydrate-rich foods before exercising. Remember, you're 'cutting' here.

Diet is a crucial element - you won't have a successful diet unless you change your lifestyle dramatically (assuming you eat like the regular kid).

When it comes to defining the abdominal, you're going to have to lower your BFP (body fat percentage). You can do this by, as mentioned above, eating the right food at the right time, and avoiding the incorrect food. As far as exercise goes, if you're looking for a more overall result, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is a good option. Obviously, because you want to target the abs, you're going to want to be doing exercises that exploit your Rectus Abdominis and Obliques.

Situps aren't very effective. Crunches will work the core much more. Watch the above video of Scooby, as he'll show you the correct technique. Remember to keep your head moving towards the ceiling, not your feet.

If you want results fast, I'd recommend doing about 500-2000 crunches a day. You should be doing sets of 20-30 (or more if correct technique isn't stimulating enough). Fit them in wherever possible. Remember to add alterations to work the obliques.

Good luck.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Do p90x daily :3
Try doing about 200 situps a day for the next 3 weeks? but i personally don't like getting down on the floor. My trick when you're just sitting around on computer or watching the tv tense your stomach muscles, tense and release and do this like in groups of 20 or 30 rest, then repeat.
(05-20-2010, 02:59 AM)0h D 3 A R Wrote: Do p90x daily :3

Yeah, I agree with this. P90x is probably the only thing I think that's going to work for me. I'm on day 3 and I love it.
I can't understand
What's the exercice to do while watching TV or using PC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I do Abs excercise Vish 28 6,042 05-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: SoleCampbel