Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool]
(05-19-2010, 06:43 AM)--([-S7N-])-- Wrote: I misunderstood then. Can you explain what this tool is actually supposed to do? Teach/help people learn more about HijackThis lines?

It's more for the HJT squad, so when they're analyzing logs it's easier and quicker since you have accurate information all in one database.
BETA Version 1.0.0.8 Released
- Uninstaller should be fixed? Bare with me Big Grin
- Add table row from WebBrowser was changed back to how it was.

Downloads available in original post.
zzzzzzz
yay Big Grin
im in school lol
jerk
Ha, school :p poor Nemmyy
zzzzzzz
May I ask whats the difference between this and the regular HijackThis tool?
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
(05-20-2010, 11:09 AM)KraZi Wrote: May I ask whats the difference between this and the regular HijackThis tool?

This tool does not analyse your computer.
This tool is not primarily used by the infected user.
This tool does not create logs of your registry and other places in your computer.

This tool is made to help the HJT Helpers / Analysts to read logs with more of an ease.

By using this program you can store data in a table which is saved locally, this saves time searching the internet for such data.

I hope this answers your question.
zzzzzzz
(05-20-2010, 11:16 AM)daneasaur Wrote: This tool does not analyse your computer.
This tool is not primarily used by the infected user.
This tool does not create logs of your registry and other places in your computer.

This tool is made to help the HJT Helpers / Analysts to read logs with more of an ease.

By using this program you can store data in a table which is saved locally, this saves time searching the internet for such data.

I hope this answers your question.

Nice man. I'm currently a HJT Helper on HF. Maybe I'll make use of this.
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
Thats nice to hear Smile don't expect too much at this stage, we are quite a way from finishing.
zzzzzzz
go online ho to the mo
ho to the mo?
this is your new nickname?
zzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,307 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,591 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 3,034 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane
  FBytes - Binary Merge Tool - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,040 01-07-2012, 04:47 PM
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,662 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte