Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only
A new tool i'm in development of, and i've been working on, by the idea of the BSOD scripts that jcgriff2 and usasma have. (I'm working on helping them improve those too.) Everything so far was from my own knowledge and research on how to use kd.exe through the command line, I was going to see how I could integrate this with the driver reference table though in the future, and turn this into a powerful scanning tool.

Youtube Preview:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BN7s8mF9m0[/yt]

*jcgriff2 and usasma are the only ones at this point in which i'll let test the current version that I have, as I would have never gotten the idea of such an application if it weren't for the BSOD scripts. I didn't use the BSOD scripts in this application, but the idea's were derived from the BSOD scripts. I learned how to use kd and everything on my own though.*

Note: This section is a bit dead isn't it? Smile Not one person has posted a thread since I posted my Driver Analysis tool here.
The whole forums are pretty dead dude, can you upload some screenshots I can't view the video at work.
[Image: image.php]
[Image: ibjEpZJuBxL3jn.png]
Here's the latest preview of version 1.2.1. I tried my best to preview all that I could think of right on the spot while I was making the video.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOyEdI8FAM0[/yt]

Note: This video took me about an hour to render and encode, before the other hour practically being spent uploading to youtube. I was testing a different encoding, this is close to basically a lossy format, so the video is as high quality as i've ever gotten.

Enjoy
Program now uses Async WebRequests so there's no stopping the GUI on the main form at all with the updates.

Edit: That download progress bar on the form that shows though with the download would seem unnecessary until my project gets a bit bigger and the binary increases in filesize though as it's almost an instant download lol.

It shows up and gone/done by the time you click the button lol, big speed/performance increase in this current version I have. I basically multi-threaded the async web request itself for the version check, and download retrieval itself.

Edit: Current version: 1.2.6

Cheers

Update: Outputs even more detailed information and multi-threaded several other write-to-disk processes, therefore i'll step it up to version 1.2.7

[Image: uSQwa.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Preview] Windows 7 Tools [VB.NET] ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀ 4 3,184 10-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Last Post: 'Onam
  [Preview] SoundLoader FizzyMentos 2 1,084 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: malis2007
  Preview to Forum Tools v1.0 Bill Nye The Science Guy 7 1,610 06-24-2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: kpn37z
  [Preview] OnyxPad [Beta Testing] OnyxDev 1 1,005 05-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,553 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity