Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool]
To your first suggestion.

Currently when you import a HijackThis log into PH, it puts it into that box, then when you choose to search the internet for a process or filename, it first checks the data in the primary table to see if you already have it. This is so you dont keep searching for something you already have. I am looking into colouring the filename somehow to show whether it is safe or not.

The problems with doing this though, is people may become too reliant on what they see and not actually read the log to make sure everything is correct.

With there being two program file folders, I don't see this being too much of a problem as all analysists should know what the (86x) means (32-bit programs). The problem with making two lines for one processname could be that you would have double the amount of data, which in the long term, could drastically slow down the program.
That said however, I will look into these two suggestions.

Thankyou again NemmySmile

(Do you want to be named PH BETA Tester? Smile)
zzzzzzz
ok, np, and HELL YEA!! Roflmao
Ok i found another glitch. When you expand the main window to the right any amount the about button doesn't go with it.
Also, I'm not gunna lie, the graphic that says PH in the about tab is kinda ugly and hard to read, so if you want I'll make you a new one.
Ha, i know its ugly, i just didn't want to use the default vb one so i just did that. If you could make me one i would love it ;D whatever size you like. I'll fix the aboutbox button tonight and release a new version for tomorrow.
zzzzzzz
Alright, I'll work on it tonight, any specific colors you like?

Another thought, in the web browser the go button is just a green square, so I always forget it's to actually go lol so maybe just make it a little square that says go like [Image: go_48.png]

And, it doesn't search google right from the WebBrowser URL box Sad
Blue ;D (same kind as the texts in the original post)

I'll find a better icon for the go button, i just wanted something small.

Mmm yeah the google search, i'm kinda stuck on how to do it atm, if you have a space between text then it searches google from the URL bar. I'll try work out a better way for it to work ;).
zzzzzzz
Blue it is!
bahaha yea, I didn't mean that big, I'm not that special.
Oh, I didn't realize that before because I just typed a asdf. I don't really know how to code but I know the very basics, like the idea of it. Can't you make one of those if, then statements for the url box? Like if it ends in .com then it goes to the site, but if it doesn't then it searches on google.
Its looks like i'll have to do that its just that there is .com .net .info .co.au .co.uk you get the idea ;p

Anyway i'll find a way around it.
zzzzzzz
I just did a basic one:
[Image: ph.png]

It's alright, I generally suck at backgrounds so I left it blank for now
Its nice except you missed the 'ive' in projective ;p
zzzzzzz
haha holy shiit im retarded, I'm gunna make some rainbow stuff first probably ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,290 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,567 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 3,010 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane
  FBytes - Binary Merge Tool - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,016 01-07-2012, 04:47 PM
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,600 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte