Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Office question
Im on Win7 with Open Office 2.3 When I use Writer there is no spell check. I click all the buttons for spellcheck but it just wont work.It just says "The spellcheck is complete" and there aren't any errors found even if I make intentional errors just to test it. How to fix this? Should I install it manually and how ?
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Hi, Treblez.

You are talking about the Open Office Word Processor, correct? The spell-check (underlines under words and grammar) is a default option. It's far more efficient than the manual spell checker, as it can pickup grammar mistakes and inconsistencies.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
i don't see why you're using that. you might as well just download microsoft's office 2010 beta, which is amazing.
(04-26-2010, 03:44 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: Hi, Treblez.

You are talking about the Open Office Word Processor, correct? The spell-check (underlines under words and grammar) is a default option. It's far more efficient than the manual spell checker, as it can pickup grammar mistakes and inconsistencies.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

yes this is what I mean. The spell-check that you're talking about is not working and this is exactly my problem. I need to enable it.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Option 1) Just get the free office 2010 beta

Option 2) Try reinstalling Open Office

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Error [HELP] Resistance 5 2,143 11-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post: єץє
  problems with open office Treblez 7 1,404 09-18-2010, 05:09 AM
Last Post: mmki