Support Forums

Full Version: Open Office question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im on Win7 with Open Office 2.3 When I use Writer there is no spell check. I click all the buttons for spellcheck but it just wont work.It just says "The spellcheck is complete" and there aren't any errors found even if I make intentional errors just to test it. How to fix this? Should I install it manually and how ?
Hi, Treblez.

You are talking about the Open Office Word Processor, correct? The spell-check (underlines under words and grammar) is a default option. It's far more efficient than the manual spell checker, as it can pickup grammar mistakes and inconsistencies.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
i don't see why you're using that. you might as well just download microsoft's office 2010 beta, which is amazing.
(04-26-2010, 03:44 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Treblez.

You are talking about the Open Office Word Processor, correct? The spell-check (underlines under words and grammar) is a default option. It's far more efficient than the manual spell checker, as it can pickup grammar mistakes and inconsistencies.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

yes this is what I mean. The spell-check that you're talking about is not working and this is exactly my problem. I need to enable it.
Option 1) Just get the free office 2010 beta

Option 2) Try reinstalling Open Office