Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to motivate myself to get up...
I also hate waking up early in the morning and I put 3 alarm clocks beside my bed.

The first one... rings at 5.45 (Sound: Normal)
The second one... rings at 6 (Sound: Abit louder)
The third one... rings at 6.45 (Sound: VERY LOUD! That is able to make my entire family wake up) ;)
I moved my alarm clock to the other side of the room like Sam suggested and it works really good. I also click snooze for 15 minutes and it makes waking up easier Oui
get 5 alarm clocks and put one next to your head, and the others 1meter from other one.
example:
you->alarmclock-------->alarmclock-------->alarmclock-------->alarmclock-------->alarmclock

xDDD
lol i think that's a little hardcore
I have the same problem. The solution is go to bed earlier! I know this doesnt work all the time, but you are able to become awake and aware if you had a good nights sleep.

Also, you could hide your alarm clock. Big Grin
i find no trouble in waking up early...5:30 am is my wake up time..
now u might ask me how i do that..well..the internet is the key...basically...i live in India..and according to my internet connection..i got unlimited downloads from 2am to 8am..
and so that explains my trick ;)
yeah nothing in the morning is really worth waking up for lol.
so i can easily blow anything off
Can your alarm play music? Because if it can put the volume on high and set it to play music.
(05-05-2010, 05:00 PM)gerald311441 Wrote: Can your alarm play music? Because if it can put the volume on high and set it to play music.

idk if that would be as effective though.
because an alarm is just annoying so that does the job better.
music i can fall back asleep to
what is yourday like? set goalsfor yourself the night beore... my goals the night before are to do1 more rep of each workout than i did the day before... also a few other things like anticipating going into my childrens rooms and seeing there smiles when they wake up... but yea id say make daily goals even if there small... try and channel your drive to complete your goals into think " if i just get myself up right now ican start working on them faster" also coffee is a good eye opener... but again that works for me it may have no effect on you... just my opinion