Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Subject ??
I have always enjoyed English and History. I can't think of any subjects I particularly disliked in the past.
I love English. It used to be my most dreaded class, but over the last year since I have been doing Online Highschool, it has become my favorite. I hate biology. It is awful.
(04-23-2010, 11:06 AM)Tierney Wrote: I love English. It used to be my most dreaded class, but over the last year since I have been doing Online Highschool, it has become my favorite. I hate biology. It is awful.

I agree. Actually, I dislike most scientific classes. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, and so on. It's just so... unnecessary? I'm interested in web design.. not how to split an atom.
Well.. My favorite subject in school was always Art, mainly because..
A. I was most interested in it/I got good grades in it.
B. It was the only subject I didn't miss behave in..

I hated school so much.. Can't even remember the amount of times I got expelled..
But Art was always a subject that I felt at ease in.. I could express myself in a way that I enjoyed. This was sometimes a downfall of mine.. (As I got into graffiti.. I enjoyed the rush, the organization, the socializing, seeing your art work come to life, and knowing that thousands of people around the city will see it..) Which, as a result, included a lot of
police raids, many hours sitting in a police cell, & a very disappointed mum..

Hence the reason I decided to stop graffiti, and focus on doing more productive/legal things.. I now take graphic design & Illustration at college, and next year, I will be taking an Animation degree.
I hate school too but I don't hate some subject like you. I love Art Too, But My teacher give us bad themes to draw, Like drawing some animals and threes. Sometimes It is allowed to draw Graffiti, One day in year and on school walls. I love that too Big Grin
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
My favorite class is AP-Calculus BC. I've always loved Math, and this is a very enjoyable class for me. However, a close follower is AP-Physics B.
My favourite subject(s) are English and ICT.
american history and marine biology x] i'd love to become a marine biologist but unfortunately, my grades are going to keep me from doing so...

god i hate school. ._____.
I enjoy physics and graphic communication the most Smile.

I need a new signature!
I really enjoy my Finance class. So much advice and things you will need in life. The class i hate most is my tech class. We learn how to blog etc etc. Horrible waste of time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite subject? RAT 41 5,374 03-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  SAT Subject tests Zander 8 1,525 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: kidstand