Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on MW2
I have grown to hate it. On XBox it's full of little kids who camp and cheat.
I really think you should get it. However yes it has it's times like any other game when it does get boring but that's only sometimes. The game itself is overall very good and in my opinion it's a game that you must have Smile
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
It's good but the first modern warfare was way better for multiplayer. MW2 does have a sweet campaign though. You should get it.
You should definately buy MW2; it's a must buy. There isn't really a choice nowadays as almost everyone plays it, and people who aren't playing it are usually either playing Halo 3 or Battlefield: Bad Company 2. EVen if you don't think you'll like it, as manybe you don't like FPS games, it is a must buy. It is the sort of game that everybody has played, and I don't think many people exist in the world who have an xbox and not MW2. I would be surpised if there were more than 10 people in the world without it Smile
[Image: jadstasig.png]
I think MW2 is the most aggravatingly great game ever. It pisses me off to no end, but I still love it Roflmao
[Image: genequil.png]
It will keep you occupied for a little while. However, if you can only play games for a certain amount of time, then it is going to get very boring for you.

I would recommend buying it.
I wouldn't recommend buying this game, it is horrible. On PC there are lots of hackers and it gets boring extremely quickly. You will also be charged for "Stimulus Packages" which is complete crap.

Thank god I didn't pay for this.
i love this game even though too many lil kids online

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Wants FREE MW2 XP Lobbies? (XBOX) BreShiE 18 3,142 11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  MW2 Ranks and Unlock list DaUB3R 0 655 12-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  Thoughts on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary? X-SiiZZLE 2 542 11-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Graveee
  Need For Speed: The Run ThoughtS? prodigyfan 22 2,048 11-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Nirmal
  How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2 Lenticule 28 10,292 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DragScope