Support Forums

Full Version: Hardest Xbox 360 Achievement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok guys post what you think the hardest achievement ever is , i would say Mile high club on cod4 was hardest but i have done it several times so im going to say the hardest achievement IMO is

GRAW 2 - World Champion - Climb to the top of the online Leaderboards

so yeah guys post away Smile
I still think Mile High Club. Took me a good few weeks to get it.
The co-op vidmaster achievement on Halo 3.
Lag made this achievement IMPOSSIBLE. fudge you Australian ISP's.
hmmm mile high club was hard but i dont think anyone now will ever get the world champion achievement and the vidmasters were reasonably easy with 4 halo veterans Tongue
Yeah, the achievement was easy to do, but because I could never set up a game without incredible lag... it became impossible. Once we managed to get to the down ramp for the last jump, then the host lagged out :|. The whole team lost their enthusiasm after trying for an hour and a half...
dude the same crap happened to me 1st time round my mate had dinner so he quit as we were jumping game ended ARGHHHH hulk smash i went bezerk :L
There is one on Call Of Duty MW2 I was told (not sure if it's true.) Where you have to wipe out the entire team with a care package. Seems pretty hard.
-Poppins
I'd say Mile High Club was one of the hardest I've done. There are some other achievements that require a shitload of time (like Seriously 2.0 in GoW2), but aren't actually hard. I've done Mile High Club twice on my profile, and once for my brother, so I don't know.
hmm yeah i have done mile high club several times myself and have done both Seriously 1 and 2.0 legit ( time consuming ) and poppins thats not an achivement its an ingame challenge i think for multiplayer you get a title or emblem for it
(04-18-2010, 04:28 AM)Sky- Wrote: [ -> ]I still think Mile High Club. Took me a good few weeks to get it.

That achievement took all day to get, I swear.

It's not the hardest, but the most time consuming one was Seriously on Gears of War.
Pages: 1 2