Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tut] Do you smoke in your computer area?
I don't recommend doing this. The alcohol will destroy your screen. It can leak between the plastic side and destroy the crystals. But hey, it's your screen, you guys do as you please. Or better yet, don't smoke at your computer. Could always be cool like me and dip Smile
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
You don't poor/spray the alcohol directly on the screen. You dab it on a rag and clean it that way so there is no drips. With ANY liquid that you SPRAY onto a screen whether it be a LCD/LED/PLASMA/CRT its a bad idea.
I don't smoke at all lol.
[Image: 15nrtb7.jpg]
Sometimes but, not a lot because I can't have that full blown bud smell in my house Smile
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
Hmm, didn't know this. Nice tut.
(07-25-2010, 01:41 AM)theboner Wrote: You don't poor/spray the alcohol directly on the screen. You dab it on a rag and clean it that way so there is no drips. With ANY liquid that you SPRAY onto a screen whether it be a LCD/LED/PLASMA/CRT its a bad idea.

agree with you ThumbsupThumbsup
Mad
I'll keep this in mind when I'm burning things on my desk.
I smoke near my computer, but have never had any problems with tar on my screen. Maybe it's just because I don't blow the smoke anywhere near my computer.
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
Smoking can build up tar on your computer screens? Never heard of that before ;] Luckily my dad is the only one that smokes.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
This is very interesting I don't smoke.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]6 Steps to Troubleshooting PC Issues.[TUT] Codad Law 22 8,178 07-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  [TUT] Make your PC clean & Fast & safe! WITH PICTURES! [/TUT] iRoroana 12 3,293 06-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: iRoroana
  [Tut]How to Partition a Hard Drive[/Tut] Idiot #1 23 6,834 05-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: elvinguitar
  [TUT] How to password protect files! [TUT] Codad Law 10 2,428 03-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Last Post: aggouras
  [TuT] How to Reformat your Computer Emerge™ 7 1,221 07-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Emerge™