Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tut] Do you smoke in your computer area?
(05-03-2010, 12:40 AM)Foresight Wrote: Wow, I didn't know that you could build up tar on your monitor. I'm glad I don't smoke.
Yep tar builds up on everything when your a smoker. If you are a smoker and have white walls in your house they will slowly turn yellow. It just grabs onto everything. I used to smoke in my office when I was living by myself. Now I am married and have 2 kids so I smoke outside
wow..u do think a lot..lol...i never thought bout it..and i bet neither did the other guys who posted in here did..
good job mate.
[Image: 52I4m.png]
I didnt know that haha, thanks!
Pretty much the same goes for anything in your room, if you smoke in your room. Smoking indoors is just not something you should do.
Yea smoking indoors is just bad especially if you have kids. I am just pissed off that in illinois I can't smoke in bars or any other place like bowling alleys.. Damn laws.
I ain't see any tar on my screen.. @_@
Btw thank's tho, worth a try & see the result.. =)
(05-06-2010, 03:13 PM)MyFolder Wrote: I ain't see any tar on my screen.. @_@
Btw thank's tho, worth a try & see the result.. =)

Its pretty much something that you don't notice over time. Like a drippng faucet you don't notice how muh it is at first but if you were to keep track you would be amazed how something so little can make such a large difference
Interesting thread,but none in my house is a smoker.

Smoking is bad,no needed.
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
No one smoke in my family but this is a smart way, thanks.
(05-05-2010, 10:11 AM)theboner Wrote: Yea smoking indoors is just bad especially if you have kids. I am just pissed off that in illinois I can't smoke in bars or any other place like bowling alleys.. Damn laws.

Same in P.A no smoking in bars or any other indoor public place unless children under the age of 18 aren't allowed in there.

They sell a special wax you can put on your lcd screen after you cl3an it and it keeps any tar from getting on there for a long time, I used to have to use it in bars on amusement and poker machines when people were still allowed to smoke in them and it worked great
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]6 Steps to Troubleshooting PC Issues.[TUT] Codad Law 22 8,178 07-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  [TUT] Make your PC clean & Fast & safe! WITH PICTURES! [/TUT] iRoroana 12 3,293 06-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: iRoroana
  [Tut]How to Partition a Hard Drive[/Tut] Idiot #1 23 6,834 05-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: elvinguitar
  [TUT] How to password protect files! [TUT] Codad Law 10 2,437 03-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Last Post: aggouras
  [TuT] How to Reformat your Computer Emerge™ 7 1,221 07-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Emerge™