Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decided what my dream occupation is
Well I was banned for being an idle fool, but I have returned with news from my voyage. I got into my subjects and I am starting IT in September, can't wait. Smile
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
(04-17-2010, 03:29 PM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: well we all have dreams but sometimes dreams can bring us naught but grief and pain for promised joy well i finally decided what i want to be and it is a programmer Smile i just wonder how they do it make these applications we use everyday and how to make programs to fulfill your needs all i need is
English :@
Spanish YeyeYeye
Maths Pirate
Ad Maths Thumbsup
Information Technology (up to a degree) PiratePiratePiratePirate

Now graduate student with double major in both Mathematics and Computer Science with a specialization in Software Engineering here. Whenever possible, program. Regardless of the problem or type, if you gain programming experience, the effort proved worth. Also, do every math problem twice, or look it over three times.
(07-11-2010, 10:11 PM)Buffy Wrote: Now graduate student with double major in both Mathematics and Computer Science with a specialization in Software Engineering here. Whenever possible, program. Regardless of the problem or type, if you gain programming experience, the effort proved worth. Also, do every math problem twice, or look it over three times.
Sweet! Congrats, well Maths has been easy so far for me (my dad was a math teacher and he helps Tongue) and IT has been so easy that even the not so smart got into it. It was like everyone who are doing Science Subjects choose Ad Maths and IT as their other two subjects.
a critical abuser,

For being a fool.
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
Congrats man. Work hard, fulfill your goals and make some money Thumbsup
I tried programming long time ago but it's too confusing for me, wasn't sure what language to learn, and probably didn't have any good ebooks.
(07-12-2010, 09:20 AM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Congrats man. Work hard, fulfill your goals and make some money Thumbsup
I tried programming long time ago but it's too confusing for me, wasn't sure what language to learn, and probably didn't have any good ebooks.

I know there's a lot of language but Pascal would be my first.
a critical abuser,

For being a fool.
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
(07-12-2010, 10:30 AM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: I know there's a lot of language but Pascal would be my first.

Learn Java, you'll spend a portion for your first year working with the language, and, after that, I would advise C. If you learn C well enough, you could easily transition to C++ with the help offered in CS programs.
(07-12-2010, 10:43 AM)Buffy Wrote: Learn Java, you'll spend a portion for your first year working with the language, and, after that, I would advise C. If you learn C well enough, you could easily transition to C++ with the help offered in CS programs.
I'm doing it in school since if I wanted I could've just drop out high school and do the course and learn all lol. My neighbour did that.
a critical abuser,

For being a fool.
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
I do it for fun. To be honest with you there isn't that much of a future in it. I know a guy who is an executive at a programming company and all their programmers are from India and are payed almost peanuts. Start your own company and make awesome programs, and you should be fine.
(07-13-2010, 03:06 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: I do it for fun. To be honest with you there isn't that much of a future in it. I know a guy who is an executive at a programming company and all their programmers are from India and are payed almost peanuts. Start your own company and make awesome programs, and you should be fine.

You know the WORD. I intend to go solo on my business, probably open a PC store like my neighbour did.
a critical abuser,

For being a fool.
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
(07-13-2010, 03:39 PM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: You know the WORD. I intend to go solo on my business, probably open a PC store like my neighbour did.
Everyone loves PCs (except mac users, but they do not count as people) you could also offer repairs to problems your customers have (at a price of course [evil laugh])

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Occupation help FibSaSk 5 1,291 08-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike