Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decided what my dream occupation is
well we all have dreams but sometimes dreams can bring us naught but grief and pain for promised joy well i finally decided what i want to be and it is a programmer Smile i just wonder how they do it make these applications we use everyday and how to make programs to fulfill your needs all i need is
English :@
Spanish YeyeYeye
Maths Pirate
Ad Maths Thumbsup
Information Technology (up to a degree) PiratePiratePiratePirate
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
Yea its alot of work to become a programmer(well depending on how far you specialize. But good luck on taking the path to becoming a computer nerd...

Lol Jk
Congratulations, it is great that you have a dream career to target. Good luck with pursuing it!
I'm pretty much on the same road as you.

Maybe me and you will work together one day. Tongue
Computer Science seems to be an interest that is rampant on this forum. Good luck pursing your career. I suggest you start now ^^
Ahhh programming! The very first major I chose was IT. Lasted a year, decided it wasn't for me although I was in it for the design "pillar" of the program anyways. Had to take a 3 course sequence of Java but kids were having a rough time with the second part since it's a quarter system and they kind of shoved a lot into the second course. They split it up into a two parter and I tried it that way. I learned a lot and it's interesting but here is a piece of advice that is general but key --

DO NOT wait until the last second to do your homework.

Even if you think, "Oh, I've got this!" Pffffft. Just wait until something won't compile and you want to bash your head into a wall. I was in 2b...and people still wanted to put off their work until the last second and I never understood how they could have taken that much Java and not figured out that working bit by bit is key. :/

System.out.print("Good luck and I hope you enjoy it!");

xD
Good luck with the work and remember work hard Smile. Very hard!

I need a new signature!
We have the same dreams ^^
Mate if you helped me with my spanish, I could help you with your english?
Programming is all about proper syntax. I suggest you start off by using english as best you can.

Remember that you program in a language. Start by learning them one at a time.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I suggest you to start learning any programming language as soon as you can.
Check this one http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Occupation help FibSaSk 5 1,291 08-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike