Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any WoW players?
WoW is the game you play few months and you get bored.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-28-2010, 04:08 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: WoW is the game you play few months and you get bored.

I only played it for like two weeks Tongue
But, apparently a lot of people get addicted and play for years.
(04-28-2010, 05:09 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I only played it for like two weeks Tongue
But, apparently a lot of people get addicted and play for years.

I never got addicted, but I also didn't get bored after two weeks. For me, when gaming, I can only game for about 2-3 hours MAX a day before I get burnt out and go forum posting. I have played WoW for years, but I've never been extremely hardcore with my time consumption because I simply have much more important things to do with my time.
I occasionally play WoW, but always get bored of it as I already have 2 80s. The game can be fun, but if you are a PvPer like I am, and you don't like to raid, you will usually get bored of it very quickly. There is not much to do as a PvPer in WoW, except for arenas and battlegrounds, as world PvP is dead. I play for about a month then quit for about 3, and keep doing so until the next expansion comes out, at which point I play for a few months then continue the cycle once more. I have an 80 rogue and an 80 lock, considerably the best 2 PvP classes Smile
[Image: jadstasig.png]
I am a Wow player.
Used to play it,
Then moved in with my mom, got this shitty computer im on. Not shitty just for games.

Starting again, going to request a RAF player this weekend, ordered a new computer! Should be here friday or monday!

Cant wait.
i played wow for a week got lvl 60 and couldnt afford to upgrade

DONE
I play WoW But on a private server.... But got some cars on Winterfrost
I haven't played for a while I have an 80 rogue on Maelstrom maybe once Cat. comes out I'll play again I got bored from raiding and what not.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I play WoW Now :D Bob The Builder 43 5,298 09-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Last Post: The Coon.
  Any Rangarok players here? Retrotiger 2 489 08-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Kom
  Any Halo 3 players on SF? Halloween 7 1,170 05-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Witness
  Soldat players? Moderate 0 419 04-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Moderate
  Black Ops: Zombies on Kino Der Toten - 3 Players Needed - XBOX Live Resistance 0 790 01-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Resistance