Support Forums

Full Version: Any WoW players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering.

Also if you play WoW, what realm?
I don't but my brother does. I watch him play all the time, pretty cool I guess. Sometimes I fish for him so he can get his skill up to 450. Big Grin
I used to play with a few of my friends locally. Now the game has to many updates and my 11year old computer can barely handle it. I guess once I get my new computer I'll consider re-downloading it.
I use to play it...
I play but I wouldn't recommend playing on my realm if my life depended on it. Between all the crap with raiding and gearing and then dealing with trolls, flamers, and spammers, some days I can't even stand playing the game. :/
I use to play WoW I allso was high lvl there and I stoped playing it.
Nope i don't play wow because it will get you addicted, but my brother and friends play wow, and beleave me they are 24/7 on wow.
(04-25-2010, 07:35 AM)Braco Wrote: [ -> ]Nope i don't play wow because it will get you addicted, but my brother and friends play wow, and beleave me they are 24/7 on wow.

Maybe because they feel like they have to play it as much as possible, since they are paying $15 per month for it Tongue
I quit last week. Soooo boring now.

I played a Druid and a DK (80) on Dragonblight EU :p
I play WoW on Black Dragonflight-NA.

It's s'alright.
Pages: 1 2