Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leeches beware
It is easy to find leecher's on this forum trust me. Most of the things posted here are posted on HF..
Yea leeching is a problem, but they are normally found. Almost all forums have the google bots enabled. Remember everyone google IS your friend
I don't understand why they aren't insta-banned. Imo, there should be no second chances. I would rather SF have less members and higher quality than more members and lower quality.
Lol, this should be stickied tbh.

I agree with this, they should be banned.
Get my avatars here.
I don't see the point of copy/paste. Soon or later you will find out that you wasted your time ...

In my opinion the best way is to look in many tutorials and write your own. Smile
Leechers will come and go, theres no stopping. Its like AIDS.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-14-2010, 06:19 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: Leechers will come and go, theres no stopping. Its like AIDS.

Good analogy.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
Tis' common sense that you shouldn't leech, people know when they are, they just don't care.
Leechers need to leave.
I hate them.
Well, if they give credit, I see no point for any bann on anything..... If they give credit, the term "shared from another site" can be used rather than saying "leeched"...... The more information we have here, the more this forum grows Smile
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]