Support Forums

Full Version: Leeches beware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please do not leech anything from any other forums and post them here without giving proper credits. Many members have tried taking credits and most of them have been caught, I will personally keep my eye sharp for this, because it personally ticks me of due to the fact that I write my own tutorials.

Anyway, just be aware of this.

Thanks, Hockey
They shouldn't need a warning, they know plagiarism is wrong. It really isn't hard to tell. If you suspect it, make a Google search of a more distinct part of the post. I don't know why people do it.
(04-12-2010, 09:05 AM)Psycho Wrote: [ -> ]They shouldn't need a warning, they know plagiarism is wrong. It really isn't hard to tell. If you suspect it, make a Google search of a more distinct part of the post. I don't know why people do it.

I figured I would post this since this is the first section people look at, and m any people skip over the rules.
Well one of the awards say post a original Tut so I guess that doesn't count ?
(04-12-2010, 09:08 AM)ImPrune Wrote: [ -> ]Well one of the awards say post a original Tut so I guess that doesn't count ?

Leeched Tuts would not count for that award.
psssh, everyone knows that I know how to design a 512 bit encryption system with advanced gui settings and unique self-recrypting stubs
even i have a Eye on You so beware
(04-12-2010, 10:02 AM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]psssh, everyone knows that I know how to design a 512 bit encryption system with advanced gui settings and unique self-recrypting stubs

Hmmmm...
A quote from my sig on HF
Quote:Beware, if you rip tuts and don't post the source, I will get you.

To catch leeches out, copy and paste a sentence or 2 of there tut into Google and it will show all matches found, and Google's every where.
It is way too easy to find leechers. It happens too much. I really don't get why people do not credit. It's really not worth it.
-Poppins
Pages: 1 2 3