Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Cheat Length Requirements.
Where I'm from we submit out projects online to a program that does spell checks, copying checks and word count checks. It automatically converts the font to times new roman and the text size to 12. We can't do anything to get around these methods unless we need to hand in a hard copy.
(08-24-2010, 07:53 PM)Extensity Wrote: Where I'm from we submit out projects online to a program that does spell checks, copying checks and word count checks. It automatically converts the font to times new roman and the text size to 12. We can't do anything to get around these methods unless we need to hand in a hard copy.

say ur internet went down and then hand in a paper form
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
Mine are always by words, we have to submit a paper copy and a digital copy so if it didn't look like 1000 words then they would just check the digital copy
Slightly bigger spaces and purposely writing words wrong then scribbling them out to waste space does it for me.

I did find once when i was 12 that i started an essay did the first 20 lines then for the rest of the page just wrote random words that came to my head. teacher scanned trough it, didn't notice and i got a B lol.
Those are some good tips, I would have never thought of making the period bigger. Good job.
I think this would work if it is not crucial to meet a limit.
Lol. I'd just rather write more. :/
This is a great help. Some teachers inspect very closely though.
Lol, if you're using these hints you're probably not at the top of the class to have the ability to write more. Just Sayin'
Stupid and pointless IMO. Just write quality.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great way to Cheat. Green Bay 17 2,004 06-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  [TUT] Good Way To Cheat F.ate 32 3,642 06-24-2011, 06:00 AM
  Great ways to cheat! Videos Mastermrz 4 750 06-24-2011, 05:49 AM