Support Forums

Full Version: How to Cheat Length Requirements.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. You can make the periods bigger. Instead of 12 point font you use 13.
2. Increase the spacing between the letters.
3. Change the font size to 12.5. (This is really obvious if you increase past a decimal)
4. Change the font to Arial or something larger, but still appropriate for school.

That's all I can think of at the moment, if you guys/gals think of other stuff just comment and I will add.
Move margins over slightly.. Add a big tittle.
This is good for when the teacher looks at it. But as far as a word count and quality check goes; You are still screwed.
-Poppins Smile
(04-12-2010, 11:05 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is good for when the teacher looks at it. But as far as a word count and quality check goes; You are still screwed.
-Poppins Smile

How are the teachers going to word count, because I am positive teacher's lives are too hectic to count the words in essays. As for the quality, have you never heard Quantity doesn't ensure quality?
(04-12-2010, 02:50 PM)Pokémon Wrote: [ -> ]How are the teachers going to word count, because I am positive teacher's lives are too hectic to count the words in essays. As for the quality, have you never heard Quantity doesn't ensure quality?

But often my Essays are set with maybe a 1,000 word limit. Teachers will count it if it is essential that the essay meets the word limit.
Yeah, but when this stuff matters, it's word count, not pages.
The period one is amazing. It will increase a paper from a couple paragraphs to a page. And the best part is, teachers would never realize it!
(04-12-2010, 11:05 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is good for when the teacher looks at it. But as far as a word count and quality check goes; You are still screwed.
-Poppins Smile

Not all teachers require a certain amount of words. For instance, I have never done a paper with a word requirement, it's all been length.
This won't work.
Most assignments it's per words, not pages.
(04-14-2010, 09:00 PM)nofear1999 Wrote: [ -> ]This won't work.
Most assignments it's per words, not pages.
I think it depends on where you live or what type of class it is. When I was in Honors classes it was mostly per words. But in regents its mostly by pages.
Pages: 1 2 3