Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KDE Forums
I think it's a very nice site. Best of luck with it.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Thanks scarface.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Looks really nice. I actually do like it.
Looks great. All you need to do is promote it and get more members.
Your site looks very, I hope you will get a lot of new members Smile.
btw Is it me or scrolling is lagging ?
(04-11-2010, 11:20 AM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Your site looks very, I hope you will get a lot of new members Smile.
btw Is it me or scrolling is lagging ?

I had the same problem right now :/
I fixed the lagging problems, but it meant having to change the background around.. Sad It still looks good imho, althought I much prefered the way before. Looking for a solution now.
The scrolling is still lagging for me, unfortunately. Could it be a matter of it updating itself?

I absolutely love the idea of KDE forums. I really like the KDE desktop environment. This makes me want to dualboot with Kubuntu now. I think I'll do that soon.
The lagging was an issue due to our background. And oops, I forgot to update the actual site itself.
I put in the new background now, so the lagging should be gone. It's a temporary solution.

And thanks Elektrisk, it's great to hear comments like that from users like you. Smile
I like it. The forum design is fresh and easy to navigate. The forum descriptions are great.

What I like best is how your personality comes through in the threads that you posted. I think it would encourage a very easygoing community atmosphere, which is one of the hardest qualities to create for new forums. You sound like you will be a liked administrator and I wish you well with this project. Smile