Support Forums

Full Version: KDE Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello.

I've spent about $30 and a week's time working on my latest forums. These are KDE Forums, the unofficial forums of the K Desktop Environment. You can talk all about KDE, Linux and Unix; and anything to do with them. I paid a designer to make the theme, it cost me roughly $30.

http://kdeforums.net
[Image: kdeforums.png]

C&C Welcomed. Smile

Thanks.
A nice theme with well maintained things.Good Luck.
Thank you very much.
Hey, trilobyte-.

Looks awesome. Are you looking for staff?

Thanks,
Malware Boss
@Malware Boss
Yes, ofcourse we are. But they aren't needed at this very moment. And I like to employ people that have been active on the forums etc. Not just because they ask when we first start. Tongue
Themes nice!
Thats about all I looked at because I don't like any *nix distros.
(04-11-2010, 03:18 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]@Malware Boss
Yes, ofcourse we are. But they aren't needed at this very moment. And I like to employ people that have been active on the forums etc. Not just because they ask when we first start. Tongue

Hey, trilobyte-.

I've got too much on my plate as it is, anyway. I wish you all the best with the site, mate.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Nice theme, and how it ties in with KDE Smile
It sounds impressive, ill have to take a look at it in a little while
(04-11-2010, 03:21 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Themes nice!
Thats about all I looked at because I don't like any *nix distros.

Haha, thanks bro. Big Grin

(04-11-2010, 03:41 AM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds impressive, ill have to take a look at it in a little while

Alright, sure. Make sure you tell me what you think about it. Smile

(04-11-2010, 03:38 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, and how it ties in with KDE Smile

I thought that too, I was very impressed with my designers work. Smile

Post updated with the ad again, to see how it works with the theme.
Pages: 1 2 3