Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever Quit school or just stoped going?
nah sometimes i feel like not going for 1 day only but you miss so much fun in school when youre not there
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
(04-08-2010, 10:44 AM)Unspoken Wrote: Post here in this thread if you have ever though about quiting or just stop going to school

Post if you would and what it would be like

Personaly I have quit school But I still make more money then my teachers doTongue

Basing your achievements by saying you make more money then a teacher you just made an idiot out of yourself. Teachers are the lowest paid college graduates out there, its not really an accomplishment. I went to college and I make great money, at one point I was making more then my dad until I dealt with paycuts to keep my department alive.

Out of curiousity what do you do for a living to be all high and mighty.
(04-17-2010, 04:55 PM)theboner Wrote: Basing your achievements by saying you make more money then a teacher you just made an idiot out of yourself. Teachers are the lowest paid college graduates out there, its not really an accomplishment. I went to college and I make great money, at one point I was making more then my dad until I dealt with paycuts to keep my department alive.

Out of curiousity what do you do for a living to be all high and mighty.

I Sell Online products that I code my self Every good product is a easy
1000+ easy
Plus Im in Training to go to the army so... Im doing the things I love
Killing people and smokin some herb

What do you do for a living since you go to collage?
I'm 15 and a sophomore. I don't plan to drop out, no. I plan to graduate and go straight to college. I'm going to be doing concurrent enrollment at a local community college next year and my senior year to get some basics out of the way. Whether or not I could get by financially without a college degree is irrelevant to me. 'Living' and 'getting by' are not synonymous in my book. I know that having a college degree increases my chances of living, and if that means dishing out a couple of thousand and four years of my life, then so be it.
I'm a junior. For some reason this year i cannot get myself to school very much.
I sometimes end up missing a whole week straight. I find it so boring and hate getting up.
I plan to push it through though and get myself into college.
I have thought about quiting, but I know that my parents would kill me and I want to get a good job.
I didnt quit highschool so many years ago... i thought about it when i was in school... but then caught a case and went away for a long time... there has not been a day go by that i dont think of what it would of been like to make it to graduation and walk with my class across that stage... so please dont quit school... it may be hard at times but it is needed... and you dont want to find yourself later in life wondering ... what if...
Yeah, i pretty much just quit going to school for my computer, it's pretty much taking over my life. XD but i do make alot of money.
[Image: zyg1e1.png]
Need help with computer's, software, Ect? Message me i will help for free!
I never did that also i think school is important because later you'll easier job and make more money for sure than being gardener or housekeeper etc.
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
Only stopped going . Told my mom that i was sick . Didn't go to the school for 2 weeks.
i lied.
[Image: 6fp9it.png]