Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever Quit school or just stoped going?
Post here in this thread if you have ever though about quiting or just stop going to school

Post if you would and what it would be like

Personaly I have quit school But I still make more money then my teachers doTongue
2 things

no i havent and also im to underaged

i dont think anyone should quick you can have an AMAZING job if you graduate but its ur choice
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
Education is far more important than money. I don't care what anybody says.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
(04-08-2010, 12:00 PM)Heli0s Wrote: Education is far more important than money. I don't care what anybody says.

But education usually equals money.
You confuse me.
I started college immediately after high school, and then realized that I just wasn't cut out for nursing, so I dropped out and traveled around for a couple of years. First around the country, and then all over the world. Had the time of my life too!

After I got that out of me, went back to school and discovered that I could go for practically for free, and so I did. Yes, I have a 4 year degree and quite a bit of post graduate work.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(04-08-2010, 12:10 PM)SehCure Wrote: But education usually equals money.
You confuse me.

It will only make sense when you're done with school, lol.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Nope. I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm going to graduate high school, then go on to college, a year or so after I'm finished with high school Smile.
At the end of the day, all that matters is how good your education is.
Need help with graphics or Photoshop? Feel free to PM.
[Image: 746c52b5.png]
MSN: Kriminal@Lumbridge.net
(04-08-2010, 12:38 PM)Kriminal Wrote: At the end of the day, all that matters is how good your education is.

What about those people that had literally no education and somehow go on to be successful.

For example my step-dad failed his O-levels but now earns 80k+ a year managing oil rigs.

I believe its about being in the right place at the right time.
Blackhat
All I know is school is not for me and I can make lots of money and if I need to get a job I can just do some construction work job its not hard
Hard Work = Good money

Being really smart does not mean you get lots of money
Being in the right place at the right time makes you money