Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever Quit school or just stoped going?
Never,I like to Educated and I like to learn.
That makes me sound increbiley Geeky, But that is the way I am.
(04-08-2010, 12:59 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: Never,I like to be educated and I like to learn.
That makes me sound incredibly Geeky, But that is the way I am.

Fixed that for you buddy.

This seems to be a personal thing, as its based on what the persons outlook on work is.
(04-08-2010, 01:00 PM)SehCure Wrote:
(04-08-2010, 12:59 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: Never,I like to be educated and I like to learn.
That makes me sound incredibly Geeky, But that is the way I am.

Fixed that for you.

This seems to be a personal thing, as its based on what the persons outlook on work is.
No, Fixed that For you.
(04-08-2010, 12:10 PM)SehCure Wrote: But education usually equals money.
You confuse me.

Nope.. Education is life..
You still can live without money.. But you can't live without knowledge..
I can If you smoke weed all that knowledge goes away so lol
Smoke some purp then try to take the SAT you will totaly failTongue
Well i`m in highschool last year not with good grades well they are really bad and i dont know if i will pass but if i do i will get a high score in those exams i will do and get my self uin a good college and start life ~~
If you're talking about college then no, but high school yes. 9th grade I didn't go to school for 3 weeks. It sucked but I almost ended up in a hospital and finally went back.
tay.Superman
At the end of the day if you're jobless, homeless or poor. Your education will always be there to get you back on your feet.
I quit school... Never listened to my parents to persue my studies.... But now, I earn more than most of my school mates who studied further do.... I am in a better position..

But, I regret the fact that I never had a proper degree... Especially when most companies these days require a masters degree in something or the other.. To cope up with that fact, I now have multiple certifications on computers, n security stuff Smile
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Theres gotta be something better then going to college, like making money Smile