Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Favourite Meal?
Definitely going to have to go with a buffalo chicken cheese steak with a side of wings. I should be a fat ass the way i eat.
[Image: fadsada.png]
Well, my favourite meal is green leaf vegetables and fruits. Another thing is that to maintaint the health I drink plenty water in a day. I also like green tea which helps to increase the energy level.
[Image: S_Khaman_Dhokla_dish]
Its an Indian Dish and named "Khaman Dhokla"
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
I love ribs, looooooooooove BBQ ribs. There's a place in the city called Hurricane's and umglmfomfdjge they make the best ribs I've ever tasted, I'm going to head out there again next week. Devlish

[Image: qwsw.jpg]
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
I love way too much to to pick a favorite meal.. BUT if I had to choose it would be

Some king crab along with some sirloin steak. Creamy mashed potatoes with a little bit of cheddar cheese and bacon on top. Broccoli and a nice bun on the side.

For desert
Cheesecake. Any and every kind of cheese cake I love.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-16-2010, 09:36 AM)-paradox- Wrote: I love way too much to to pick a favorite meal.. BUT if I had to choose it would be

Some king crab along with some sirloin steak. Creamy mashed potatoes with a little bit of cheddar cheese and bacon on top. Broccoli and a nice bun on the side.

For desert
Cheesecake. Any and every kind of cheese cake I love.

KingCrab with butter and Sirloin Steak. With some very nice soft bread and a vinegar/oil dip.
[Image: 1ChokeNoIwillnotsummonyou.png]
I love to cook.
My favourite is shredded duck, spring onions, mangetout and hoi-sin sauce in a flour wrap.
Would surely be a big hit if I served it up with some expensive wine for someone.
I'm not joking, but my favourite meal is bread with joghurt. Everybody should try it, it's very yummy Smile!
Since I am Middle Eastern I have to name a few:

Starter: Chelo Kabob.
Main: Pho / Burrito / Enchilada / Gorme Sabsey / So Many More
Desert: Not Applicable
Drink: Water. No doubt about it.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-07-2010, 05:39 PM)Sam Wrote: I just thought this thread would be interesting.

What is your favorite meal. Please post in this format:

Starter: Garlic Mushrooms/ Prawn Cocktail
Main: Pizza/ Pasta/ Delicious Curry
Desert: Chocolate Cake - No question about it Yeye
Drink: J20, Diet Coke

Yours?

Notes: This was designed for lunch/dinner Victoire

My favorite would have to be anything for a starter, nothing really bothers me, then good, complex if possible, Sushi for the main course. Desert varies, sometimes none, sometimes icecream. I only drink water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  Whats your favourite season?? Sade 47 4,701 12-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Sodomy
  Favourite Bad Habits Eve 40 7,988 10-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  Favourite aftershave / fragrance? Untouch 13 2,764 10-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Whats your favourite season?? Technology 8 1,274 09-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fragma