Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite aftershave / fragrance?
I just bought "Paco Rabanna - 1 Million 200ml" today and omg it's awesome.
It was expensive but worth the money. It's my favourite fragrance already, replacing a gucci one I used to love.

2 girls already commented on how nice it was today after smelling it on me. Yeye
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Old Spice aftershave is usually pretty good Smile they also have a body wash that smells really good for after a shower. By the end of the day it still has it's scent but it's not too strong either which is good. I can't think of the other ones that i've used before.. But there's been a few that were nice as well. I can't remember the names of them even though there was one I was trying to find for a while now.
Was looking at it and it looked like a bottle of cough medicine. Big Grin
The 1 million is like a bar of gold.

Heard of joop homme? I'll be buying that one next, probaly a few months after this one runs out.
Heard good things about it.
Was between the paco rabanne and joop and I went for paco rabanne.
Nope, never heard of that one before. Where were you looking at it? lol I don't know how it would resemble a bottle of cough medicine... Google images? There's several types of Old spice as well, it's not a distinct aftershave just by itself.

Edit: wow lol, that's not what any of my oldspice aftershave looks like... Google is misleading.

Body wash is accurate though:
[Image: old-spice.jpg]

That's the exact one that I have.
(03-10-2011, 03:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: Edit: wow lol, that's not what any of my oldspice aftershave looks like... Google is misleading.

lol, then what one do you have?
Most the images of that fragrance looked like cough medicine on google. lol

I normally get my fragrances from boots.
http://www.boots.com/
Though I buy them in the shops not online.
Yeah, I don't think i've seen a Boots brand before here. But I wouldn't buy it from the site either lol. It looks like a theme you would see for baby accessories with all that pink haha. I'll stick to Old Spice until I see something better on the shelves at the store. I'll look into the paco rabanne next time I go though. Might consider trying that one. Smile
(03-10-2011, 03:13 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah, I don't think i've seen a Boots brand before here. But I wouldn't buy it from the site either lol. It looks like a theme you would see for baby accessories with all that pink haha. I'll stick to Old Spice until I see something better on the shelves at the store. I'll look into the paco rabanne next time I go though. Might consider trying that one. Smile

lol they do do baby accessories. Big Grin
They actually do quite a lot other than sell fragrance.
They are very well known and reputable in the UK so I'm not sure about worldwide.
[Image: hearts-and-daggers-for-him-200x300.jpg]
This stuff is awesome!! It's what I use..

Ed Hardy: Hearts and Daggers.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

I use Michael Jordan cologne and this other one, I cant remember what it's called though lol.
[Image: sigservice212.png]

Diesel, everyone seems to like it and it's not too "over the top" like some scents.

[Image: fuel-life-cologne-diesel-eau-toilette-sp...608375.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Meal? Sam 136 27,971 12-25-2011, 11:48 PM
Last Post: rMurrieta
  Whats your favourite season?? Sade 47 4,701 12-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Sodomy
  Favourite Bad Habits Eve 40 7,990 10-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  Whats your favourite season?? Technology 8 1,274 09-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fragma