Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Motivation..?
It's actually a pretty normal part of adolescence, you've just got to get over that "hump", so to speak, and you'll be fine.
Do you nhave narkolepsy? this could be the problem
(04-08-2010, 09:51 AM)Gosu Wrote: Do you nhave narkolepsy? this could be the problem

Googling it now Blackhat
i see what you mean man i was gone for 3 months same thing happened just get a tutor or set a goal like getting a A on a hard class or something like that hope your getting a motivation soon man
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
I believe a tutor will help a lot, mom always suggests I should have one Glare
[Image: purpavery.jpg]
(04-07-2010, 03:04 PM)SehCure Wrote: Basically I've had a permanent illness for 4-5 years now (Im now 16)

Last year I missed around 6 months of school.

Since I have come back I have absolutely NO motivation to do anything.
For example unlike most people I used to do my homework on the first or second day I got it, just so I could do whatever I wanted after; but now I find myself doing it 10 minutes before or even in the lesson.

I really dont know what to do... Its not just academic but I thought I'd post it here as it is affecting that the most.

Any suggestions that arent 'Suck it up'?

What exactly is your motivation to post on SupportForums then?

MindFucked.
Hmm...Talk to your parents maybe ?
Get a job at McDonalds for a week and ask yourself
"Is this the best that I can do?"
Seriously, I might get flamed for that but whatever it's true, without school you can't do crap. Think of all the crap that will happen if you don't do your work and you drop in school, your future won't look very bright.

I wish I had a time machine to go back in time and fix my mistakes, life for me would've been a lot easier. You don't understand what kind of crap I've been through, because of my mistakes and no motivation.
mac donalds rocks i love you.
Meditation helps! It will make you get focused and help you with your homework more than you can imagine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble with motivation in College? Synn 15 3,323 11-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  Motivation problems -Colin-™ 6 810 08-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Last Post: -Colin-™
  Motivation Help kman21893 9 1,209 02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity