Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lot of talk about CS
I believe CS is the worlds leading online multi-player game, But i am not sure right now due to MW2, Maybe it still is in the lead but i wonder for how long Smile.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
CS is an awesome game, sadly the graphics are pretty bad. But that's where CS:S comes in, its pretty much the same but with better graphics.
Yea PHP, I'm with you. I don't see what the whole deal is with this counter strike.
CSS is a bit like Warrock, isn't it?
Who haven't played CS 1.5 Big Grin it was very long time ago then CS 1.6 came out and still many people play CS 1.6! Smile I think CSS (Counter-strike:Source) has a very nice graphic and its abit more realistic than CS 1.6.

In CS 1.6 you can shoot through some walls and boxes Confused But in CSS you cant shoot through some walls except walls made of wood. The sound quality in css is way much better than 1.6! Tongue

I've been playing both but i think cs 1.6 is fun but css is fun too so for me doesnt matter which i play Thumbsup
I like to play CS!! had fun! It is very very very good game! Smile
[Image: gameoverp.png]
counter strike may have old graphics, but its still really fun. they need a new version of it though.
(04-07-2010, 06:58 PM)cyberpope Wrote: counter strike may have old graphics, but its still really fun. they need a new version of it though.

I am not really up-to-date with that game but if they were to release another version of the game I would definitely buy it once I get my computer built when I have enough money.