Support Forums

Full Version: A lot of talk about CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I've been looking through this "video gaming" forum, and I've seen a lot of threads on "Counter Strike". I've had a few people on my rat, and I've seen them play it. I just don't understand what's so good about it, besides it being a FPS. Just doesn't seem that enjoyable.
Compared to some of the newer games, its pretty poor. I think most people enjoy it and play it due to the simplicity of the game.
(04-06-2010, 06:34 AM).D0T Wrote: [ -> ]Compared to some of the newer games, its pretty poor. I think most people enjoy it and play it due to the simplicity of the game.

Is it just a quick shoot n' kill game?
Ya kinda, but the people that plays it now, doesn't play since they think its got the best graphic or something, its just like an old game they always used to play. I have played since I was 9 and now I am 14 ^^-.
(04-06-2010, 06:42 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: [ -> ]Ya kinda, but the people that plays it now, doesn't play since they think its got the best graphic or something, its just like an old game they always used to play. I have played since I was 9 and now I am 14 ^^-.

I played it at military school. But not "online", there were bots that I had finally figured out how to put in the game. It's got pretty bad graphics (like that guy said), compared to other games. I've never played "online" with other players. That's the question.
The feeling playing CS is .... I cant describe! AWESOME! Im playing it atm Big Grin
php, if I get an extra account i'll let you to play online on it Smile
I'll see what I can do.
(04-06-2010, 06:46 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: [ -> ]php, if I get an extra account i'll let you to play online on it Smile
I'll see what I can do.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just don't want it to be like some other James Bond type crap I've played.
Err, am I the only one here who hasn't played CS lol?
(04-06-2010, 07:33 AM)Shadaw Wrote: [ -> ]Err, am I the only one here who hasn't played CS lol?
evey1 playz Cs nad Likes it

Nothing in The Spoiler hmm k
Pages: 1 2