Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got all A's and B's!!!
I'm no geek, mind you. :p I excel in a lot of sports. 9 posts away, Amped. Big Grin
(04-05-2010, 11:01 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: I'm no geek, mind you. :p I excel in a lot of sports. 9 posts away, Amped. Big Grin

I know, even though I can't wait for the feather, I am going to stick around here, I love it.

And yea, I love sports too. Just not that great at them ahaha :@
Same here. I wish that the HJT section here would gain activity.

Excel and love are different things. :p
(04-05-2010, 11:11 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Same here. I wish that the HJT section here would gain activity.

Excel and love are different things. :p

Yea, I need to start taking classes of HJT, I started twice and gave up. I don't know why, was just too lazy Sad Like I am with homework and projects.
It is a filling profession, I must say. Smile You'll not regret it.
That's good to hear.

Keep up the good work.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Great job, you will save about $50 on insurance per month just because you have good grades.

Wish i could say the same.
(04-05-2010, 11:30 PM)YeL iR Wrote: Great job, you will save about $50 on insurance per month just because you have good grades.

Wish i could say the same.

Yea I know, my grandpa told me that too. He said if I have a B average which I do.. I will save money which is a good thing for me =D
well atleast u improved, u have it harder than me cause my school teachers decide what grade they will give for application and conduct i got straight A's in conduct and like two B's and rest A's in application lol
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
Congratulations on getting better grades, lets just hope it stays that way =P.