Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got all A's and B's!!!
Finally.. In my whole school year I usually make atleast two F's. I am in the 10th grade and I guess I am maturing and finally making good grades and wanting to do school work. Kind of odd coming from the background I came from.

My Grades: 80,81,82,83,95,98.

Anyone else gone through this type of stage of where you never gave a crap, then you started to mature and do work and start passing?

I guess one thing that is helping me is my Uncle, he supports me %100. He offered me is I pass all my classes the whole school year I will go to Hawaii for 2 weeks in the summer Smile And as-well get a car, but I have to pay the insurance Huh

Feels good saying I made good grades finally Evilgrin
Gratz, I dropped out before I got to that stage xD
[Image: sig.php]
Congratulations on the A's and B's. I ended my high school life with straight A's. It was a big accomplishment for myself.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Ahahahah gratz man, nice to see u get good grades lol i got all B's and one A last report lol =/
Ahh man really? That sucks.. I couldn't drop out.. I love my friends to much. Why did you get the decision to drop out?
(04-05-2010, 07:04 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: Congratulations on the A's and B's. I ended my high school life with straight A's. It was a big accomplishment for myself.

That's amazing, I could do that but I am way to lazy to get all A's and not that smart.
I've never had problems with my grades however this is certainly an achievement. I commend you.
Congrats man. I had that same motivation problem in High School. Had to work hard, but I pushed past it. I have expensive tastes, meaning I can't be broke. So school was a must.
[Image: tje1.png]
Good job. I guess this will serve you will for college?
Congrats, not a terrible job :p.
Not that bad I guess.